SHIPPENSBURG- A local business owner is asking the town to help give back to the local fire department. When the apartments above Aroogas caught fire on Friday night, January 30, the local fire department responded to keep the fire from spreading to the restaurant. When the fire alarm went off the manager went upstairs to check it out and saw smoke coming from the second and third floor apartments. The restaurant was then cleared out and the fire departments arrived. Now, the restaurant’s owner wants to show his appreciation by raising money for the fire department. Every Tuesday Aroogas has a program called Fire for Friends and will give 15 percent of their sales to local charities. No one was hurt in the fire.