Join us every Thursday at 7p.m. Campus 82/Comcast 21.

Do College Students Get Enough Sleep

10/11/2018

By Breanna Brown & Dishawn Vance

SHIPPENSBURG – It’s no secret that college students often struggle with getting adequate sleep during the academic year.

A survey conducted using a sample of Shippensburg University students shows that majority of students go to sleep around 12 a.m. on school nights. About 47 percent of students said they typically go to sleep between 11 p.m. and midnight. The remaining 53 percent of students head to bed any time after 1 a.m.

IMG_3730

Tagged as: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to follow SUTV and receive your latest Ship new and weather.

Join 84 other followers

%d bloggers like this: